Monday, August 12, 2013

Garden Gazebo--By Christina R. Jussaume--United States

Garden Gazebo (Constanza)

Gazebo was in sunny place
Brick steps took you to each level
Peace was felt here never devil

Tall surrounding trees did embrace
On shrubs many flowers in bloom
Here hummers and butterflies zoom!

Sitting within gave breathing space
I could hear angel chorus sing
Distant church bell would often ring

Within garden felt the Lord’s grace
Problems and stress would diminish
Every day could have great finish

Viewing the scene brought smiling face
The presence of Lord I could feel
All would enjoy garden appeal!

Christina R. Jussaume is a Christian Author of 9 poetry books. She has had many poems published in anthologies and fundraisers. She has won many awards for her poetry including Best Spiritual Poetry award from Christianstorytelling.com. Her first book, My Walk with Jesus, received this award and began her journey toward fulfillment as a Style Tutor now on the Alliance of Poets. All of her books except the first book were published by apfpublisher.com.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Christina - I wish I was there with you sipping a cup of tea. I know it would be so peaceful and think how much fun 'our kitties' would have romping around together amongst the flowers - great visual, lovely poetry...

    Rhoda Galgiani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina,

    Sounds like a lovely sanctuary to get away to enjoy the peaceful moments. Well described as I could almost see you there smiling. I enjoyed your poem this evening thank you for sharing.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete