Sunday, November 23, 2014

He Knows--By Lanette Kissel--United States

He Knows

He is aware of the tiniest sparrow,
knows when it falls from the sky.
He knows the situations which sadden me,
that which can make me cry.
Knows there are times my faith falters,
times when I have to question why.

He knows each and every single strand
of hair upon my head.
He knows the troubles and worries that plague me,
and the words that have gone unsaid.
Knows the situations which frighten me,
that which fills my heart with dread.

He knows the day, the hour, the minute
when I am destined to leave this place,
to enter into my heavenly home
where I will finally see His face.
And I know the blessings of knowing Him,
that He fills my life with His grace.

Lanette Kissel lives in southern Indiana with her adopted Yorkie-Poo, Benjy. She enjoys writing Inspirational poetry, essays, articles, and some secular fiction. Her work has been published in small print publications and in online magazines. Some of her fiction has been published as e-books at Red Rose Publishing.

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Lanette
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lanette, you give great credit and forethought to the powers of our Maker! This is very uplifting to read! Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lanette, I enjoyed your inspirational poem. God fills my life with His grace also. A pleasure to read your uplifting words about the faithfulness of our Heavenly Father! Blessings to you...~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes He does, Lanette. Wonderful write. Thank you for sharing and continued blessings!

    Hi Jane. This is a unique and nicely-written poem. Thank you for sharing and continued blessings!

    -MJ (www.tgbtgpublictions.com)

    ReplyDelete