Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Whispers Within--By Rick Parise--United States

Whispers Within

I am the spirit of satin stardust
and the antiquities of golden memories alive
I call to you from  the rising warmth of the sun
and greet you in the misty morning light
I am the steady and rolling drum beat
echoing from the jagged heights above
I am the mysterious curves of the raging waters'
and the freedom birds of love
I rise above the white summer clouds
in lilting songs of grace
and roam with the western tail-winds
to take you home again

I am a Spirit of our gracious Lord God Almighty

of love, hope and faith
I have come to tell

Rick Parise, known as “A Pondering Poet”, is from the beautiful land of Salem, Oregon.  The main focus of his poetry is to take the reader to a meaningful, personal time in their lives, to a place where spirit's are touched and memories unwind. He hopes you enjoy his work. To Contact Rick please email him at rapondering@yahoo.com

9 comments:

  1. Hello, Rick! Let me be the first to welcome you to this Whispers poetic camaraderie and venue! I love the faith displayed here within your poem and how it gives the credit due to our Great Master Creator! His touch, His love, His generosity is all around us! How one could deny His existence will forever be a great mystery to me and to all who believe in Him! Thanks for sharing a wonderful dedication with us! Come visit me at: www.poetryandbeyond.net - would love to see you there! Sheri / www.poetryandbeyond.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rick,

    Thank you for a serene and connecting poem here.

    France.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this Rick - great use of language, and a wonderful message
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rick,
    A beautiful poem dedicated to our Lord! Welcome to Whispers!
    David

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful poem Rick that glorifies the Lord, who alone deserves all honor & praise! Enjoyed reading it! God bless, Chris~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Rick, I really loved this well written tribute to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you for sharing your talent in this lovely poem.
    Sincerely, Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work, Rick. Thank you for sharing. Continued blessings!

    -MJ (www.tgbtgpublictions.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Rick! I am seeing so many poets from PS here and it is like old home week. I enjoyed your lovely poem filled with inspiration and harmony. That is the gift I received by reading it. Holiday Blessings, Connie

    ReplyDelete