Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Lady--Jack Horne--England

Lady

Your nearness makes my heartbeat race,
I smile and look into your face.
Surrounded, kisses cannot be,
Although your eyes are all I see:
Your thoughts revealed by loving looks.
We must return to reading books!

I wish we were alone to talk,
And maybe take a little walk,
Your hand in mine, I’d know such bliss,
With no one there to thwart a kiss.

We’d travel time and space today,
And dance around the Milky Way,
The planets spinning like my mind.
My thoughts untamed but warm and kind.
Such magic at my fingertips.
My hungry kisses on your lips,
A floral crown upon your hair,
I’d demonstrate how much I care.

As secret passion floods my head,
I write a poem for you instead…

Jack Horne enjoys reading and writing poetry.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Jack, whatever you're having to inspire you to write with such passion... well, I want some, too! Smile........ I love all the aspects of how and what you write, it is always with great passion and compassion........ write on, my friend! S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tremendous skill is exploding here with this poem my friend! I really love the awesome flow of this one and your words are so tender and true. Awesome write Jack!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweetness and romance in your words. Something sorely lacking in much of what is passed off as love today. Truly a delight to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a delightful and romantic offering, Jack! No doubt she'll love a poem such as this one! // paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how you write such lovely, romantic words that surely would make a lady want to just melt in your arms. Thank you for once again sharing your amazing talent.
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your romantic poems, Jack. "Lady" is so tender and enlightening. Thank you for sharing and continued blessings!

    -MJ (www.tgbtgpublictions.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jack, I enjoyed reading your lovely, heartfelt poem. A sweet inspiration! Best wishes, Chris~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Jack,

    Hmm, I wonder who this about..... A very heartfelt expression of the romantic kind, my friend, as long as you are happy that's all that matters.

    Love Sandra

    ReplyDelete