Friday, November 13, 2015

I Tweak My Tree--By Pijush Kanti Deb--India

I Tweak My Tree

In the morning
I tweak my tree
and something is dropped
but far away from my open eyes and lips.
At noon
I tweak it again
and again something falls down
but on my blind back only .
In the after-noon
I tweak it again and again
and now something is poured down
straight to my open lips and eyes.
In the evening
I give it in charity
and it goes away
oozing out something divine
for healing my tired heart and soul.

Pijush Kanti Deb is a new Indian poet with more than 210 published or accepted poems in national and international magazines and journals like Down in the dirt, Tajmahal Review, Pennine Ink, Hollow Publishing, CreativicaMagazine, Muse India, Teeth Dream Magazine, Hermes Poetry Journal, Madusa’s Kitchen and Grey Borders. At present, he is working as an Associate Professor in Economics.

1 comment:

  1. nice the word tweak is bothersome
    afternoon is one word best always angelee

    ReplyDelete