Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Can’t Have a Day Without Music--By Celine Rose Mariotti--United States

Can’t Have a Day Without Music

Can’t have a day without music
In my life,
I have to hear the sounds of Paul Anka, Johnny Matthis,
Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Rod Stewart, and others,
I have to hear the sounds of Il Divo singing Italian music,
I have to hear the sounds of Johnny Cash singing country music,
I have to play my guitar or my banjo,
Just sit and play and relax,
Music is the best therapy in the world,
Music is the gift of love,
It is our hearts beating to the sounds of melodies,
Music is our connection with the rest of humanity,
Music is my life,
So I can’t have a day without music.

Celine Rose Mariotti is an accomplished writer whose work has appeared in magazines all over the USA, Canada, England, Scotland, Australia and India. Some of those magazines include: Green’s Magazine, Poet’s Review, Poet’s Art, Tombigbee, Hindu Young World, Magnolia Quarterly, Lone Stars Magazine, Pablo Lennis, Coffee Ground Breakfast, Pink Chameleon and many more. She has had six books published. She plays the guitar and banjo; has her own home business and lives with her family in Shelton,CT.

No comments:

Post a Comment