Thursday, January 5, 2017

Living Memory--By Inge Wesdijk (Daginne Aignend)--Netherlands

Living Memory

I forgot all about You
Suddenly you are here
You came out of the Blue
Please don’t disappear

I see your beloved face
Those eyes …twinkles
And nowadays
Embellished with tiny wrinkles

I forgot all about You
A small era together, you and me
Visions vividly renew
You’re my living memory

Inge Wesdijk (Daginne Aignend) is a Dutch poetess.  She likes hard rock music, photography and fantasy books. Inge is a vegetarian and spends a lot of time with her animals. She started to write English poetry four years ago and posted some of her poems on her Facebook page and on her website.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Inge,
    What a tender poem that uses simple words to convey deep emotion.
    Thank you,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Michael, thanks for your comment.
      Forgotten memories comes alive sometimes
      Kind regards,
      Inge

      Delete
  2. Nice poem, Inge. Thank you for sharing it. I enjoyed reading it. Continued blessings!

    -MJ (www.tgbtgpublictions.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, my dear friend, you've woven the words spoken from your heart into a wonderful and enjoyable poem. LOVE IT......thank you for sharing Inge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Living Memory" is good writing Inge. Way to many memories
    Haunt the human mind. Suddenly they are before them, erasing
    space of time. That's my take on it. At any rate. good poem
    of thought.
    Yancy

    ReplyDelete